employment at mccormack builders
McCormack Builders offers a work environment that fosters team work, growth, and benefits that are above industry standards. McCormack Builders is also an equal opportunity employer. We currently have the following open positions.
McCormack Builders is one of Boston's Premier Residential Builders and is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to plan, manage, and oversee residential construction projects to our high standards. We work from Boston to Metro West, including Cambridge, Brookline and Hingham.
The Project Manager will work closely with designers, architects, and most importantly, our clients.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the project from start to finish, dealing with our subcontractors and keeping the project on schedule and on budget.
- Have the ability to pull relevant building permits if required
- Oversee all aspects of construction
- Approve Foundation layouts and check off all elevations per plans
- Manage the layout, organization and safety of the site
- Communicate with our team of onsite carpenters and follow up with architects with questions or issues that arise
- Schedule and supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Maintain site records and file daily field reports
- Maintain the schedule and project budget
- Ensure that work is completed on-time and to McCormack Builders' standards
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of high-end design/build residential construction experience.
- Must be able to read plans easily and develop stock lists, etc.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with clients, designers, and subcontractors.
- Must have great leadership skills to bring our projects in on time and at budget while meeting all clients' demands.
- Must be deadline and detail oriented.
- Must be able to travel.
- Comfortable with documentation and reporting systems.
- Construction Supervisor License required.
- Must have a good attitude and personality.
- Most importantly, we are looking for someone who wants to grow with our company.
License or certification (Required): Valid Construction Supervisor's Licence (MA)
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits will be discussed at the time of interview.
Salary Range: $60K to $70K/year
Job Description and details coming soon.
carpentry and labor
McCormack Builders is accepting inquiries for ongoing and seasonal employment. Please contact us with your resume and a description of your experience and area of interest for employment with McCormack Builders.